Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pilates Session


I had my first one-on-one session with a Pilates instructor this week. I will call her a healer because she was so gentle and compassionate with me, scrutinizing my body alignment and posture and giving me exercises to help my hips and spine. I have been so rough on my body for so many years, sitting hunched in front of computers for hours on end, carrying heavy equipment and so forth. I just didn't realize how much damage I was doing to my joints. I always took walking and moving for granted! Never take anything for granted. I'm looking forward to my second session next week. I need to be patient with myself, Rome wasn't built in a day. Also, I bought calcium and magnesium supplements and have been taking those each day, 1200 mg. calcium and 500 mg. magnesium. I welcome comments from anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment